I’ve wanted to try making a smoothie bowl for a while, but you know – laziness…
Well, today, I decided it would be a great time to try a bowl for me and Bean. Here’s how it turned out:
Bean and I both loved it, so I’m sure we’ll continue to make them in the future.
What’s In My Bowl, Homie:
- 1/2 C – Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew Milk
- 1 – Banana
- 1 C – Market Pantry Summer Blend
- 1 tsp – Power Greens
- 1 tsp – Trader Joe’s Super Seeds & Ancient Grain Blend
- 1 tsp – Trader Joe’s Unsweetened Sunflower Seed Spread
- 1 tsp – Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
*Note: I’m still working on amounts, so I would say err on the side of less nut milk.