Every now and then I try to recreate something I see on Instagram. Usually, it results in a big fat fail, but this time things worked out in the most delicious way!
I wanted to make a festive, healthy, vegan treat for Independence Day (though you can totally eat this any day) and here’s how it turned out…
What’s In My Bowl, Homie:
- 1/4 C old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 TBS chia seeds
- 1/2 C Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 2 TBS Torani Sugar-free French Vanilla Syrup (not so natural, but everyone has their vices)
- Goji berries to taste
- Blueberries to tase
- Unsweetened shredded coconut to taste
* Soak the oats, seeds, milk, syrup combo overnight. Top with berries and coconut before serving. Easy peasy! Let me know if you try it.